Production and Supply Chain Lead Promaxo
Posted on 6/24/2022
Alameda, CA, USA
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing or a similar engineering discipline. MS or MBA preferable
- Minimum of three years of management experience with demonstrated success in the medical device industry or other regulated industry
- Familiarity with FDA QSR
- Must have exceptional Microsoft Office skills, with notable skills in Excel, and experience with SolidWorks
- Must be an excellent communicator and be able to mentor and drive the team members towards success
- Familiarity with ERP systems - ideally NetSuite
- Knowledge of various manufacturing processes and techniques
- Lead the contract manufacturing operations and supply chain team to deliver high quality products as per the manufacturing plan and in accordance with the applicable regulations
- Lead manufacturing engineering and collaborate with R&D and QA to optimize design for manufacturing and serviceability, introduce new products, and optimize manufacturing processes
- Build a robust supply chain with built-in redundancies and efficiencies to minimize disruption
- Optimize inventory planning
- Drive efforts to continuously improve quality and costs using the principles of lean manufacturing and operational excellence
- Create, apply, and monitor key performance indicators
- Analyze and optimize work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow
Promaxo is commercializing customer-centric MRI systems and robotic guidance tools for live diagnosis and treatment in a physician's office.
- Community Activties
- Time Away
Company Core Values
- Integrity: We are committed to always doing the right thing and delivering on our promises.
- Transparency: We believe in transparency and open communication at all times.
- Results: With a can-do attitude, we love delivering results for investors, patients and healthcare providers.
- Responsibility: As resposible corporate citizens, we aim to do our part by improving quality of care for patients while reducing healthcare costs.
- Quality: We will develop and manufacture reproducible and high quality products.