Updated on 11/15/2023
Home waste management system combating climate change
Mill is a forward-thinking company that tackles the pressing issue of domestic waste, particularly food waste, which contributes significantly to global warming. Their unique system empowers individuals to manage waste more effectively at home, demonstrating a strong commitment to environmental sustainability. Mill's industry leadership is evident in their proactive approach to a global problem, setting them apart from competitors.
San Bruno, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -2%
1 year growth↑ 72%
2 year growth↑ 72%
San Bruno, CA, USA
- 4+ years of software product management experience
- Ability to identify user needs and pain points, translate into products/features, organize, plan, and execute for both product and business success.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, high growth, fast moving early stage startup environment.
- Ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Understanding of technical concepts in web and mobile applications
- Develop deep understanding of our customers, their problems, and what features and solutions would best serve them
- Partner with UX, software and firmware engineering on the end-to-end product development process, e.g. determine feature feasibility and prioritization, create detailed timelines, run sprints and bug burndowns, identify risks, and drive mitigation plans
- Define, measure and communicate key performance indicators and use a data-driven approach to optimize our product offering
- Clearly communicate program status and feature plans to stakeholders, and prioritize initiatives
- Develop a strong grasp of the competitive landscape including environmental initiatives, connected devices, and companion app trends
- Experience with mobile apps and apps for IOT devices
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Product analytics experience and writing SQL