Product Data Scientist – Senior and Staff Levels
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Canada • Remote in USA • Remote
- You lead with empathy. You value teamwork and teammates. You are invested in knowledge sharing and learning from others. You contribute positively and meaningfully to cultivate an inclusive and equitable team culture
- Ideally, you have prior experience with Internet data or any large, high-dimensional data set. Experience comes in all forms and personal projects count. We'll be especially excited if you have worked end-to-end on a data-intensive project on a level that you'd see in a graduate degree program in a quantitative or analytical discipline
- You have practice with extracting data from a variety of sources using SQL or SQL-like tools as well as have performed statistical modeling using Python or R. You also desire to gain further technical experience on the job
- You have experience concisely presenting results (e.g. through report-writing or presentations) and are comfortable explaining technical concepts to non-experts
- You have a keen interest in telling stories with data visualizations and building impactful, insight-driven narratives
- You consider contributing to a collaborative and open team culture an important responsibility
- You help design and analyze experiments to understand ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends
- You build key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis
- You advocate for standard methodologies across the organization
- You own the definition, evaluation and reporting of key product metrics
- You communicate narratives with data to many audiences, ranging from product managers to technical leads
- You sit at the intersection between product, marketing, engineering, and leadership to inform, influence, and help execute our product strategy
Internet Technology Company
Mozilla's mission is to ensure the Internet is a global public resource, open and accessible to all. The company is building internet infrastructure including Firefox, it's premier browser.
- Insurance, Health & Wellness. Health Insurance.
- Financial & Retirement.
- 401k Plan
- Family & Parenting.
- Work From Home.
- Vacation & Time Off.
- Perks & Discounts. Free Lunch or Snacks.
- Critical thinking
- Reasoned argument
- Shared knowledge
- Verifiable facts