Professional Services Operations Analyst
Posted on 8/16/2022
Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Tampa, FL, USA • Raleigh, NC...
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, able to perform complex tasks, and prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community
- Knowledge of general business practices and procedures
- Confidence & ability to make sound decisions and judgments
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Experience in customer service & customer/vendor support roles
- Experience working with senior management and well-versed in the practices and demands of progressive and evolving Services organizations
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, with a focus in intermediate Excel skills
- SalesForce and/or FinancialForce experience REQUIRED
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Ability to handle high volume of inquiries
- Excellent communicator and follow through, able to meet deadlines
- Solid understanding of 2 sides of accounting (AR vs AP / customer v.s. vendor). OTC process understanding
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Technology or software background REQUIRED
- Global Reporting & Metrics
- Generating, formatting & distribution of several reports on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly & quarterly basis
- Tracking of timely action and/or return of said reports and actionable items
- Reviewing completed, actionable reports for accuracy
- Reporting of findings (returns, action, accuracy, etc.) to team managers
- Tracking and reporting of target metrics
- Analyzing of processes and reporting and providing feedback of potential ways to streamline and/or automate
- Responsibility of Shared Email Mailboxes
- Communication with internal employees, external partners & customers
- Fielding & auctioning requests and/or questions coming into the shared mailboxes
- Timely communication and replies within set SLA turnaround
- Administrative/Accounting Based Tasks
- Understanding and communicating organization policies
- Assistance with filing, following up on & confirming completion of IT service desk tickets as it pertains the team and requirements/needs
- Using training and basic OTC knowledge to problem solve and action project issues in order to allow for clean month end invoicing
- Complex clean up and problem solving in regards to customer invoicing discrepancies
- Credit & rebill initiation and completion as it pertains to the teams tasks in the process
- Ability to fully review and understand terms of contracts (SOWs, PSAs, Order Documents, Etc.) as it pertains to billing/invoicing, payment terms and special accounting needs
- Miscellaneous & Additional Duties as Required
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.