Posted on 9/22/2022
Everett, MA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Develop world class desktop 3D printer software with a focus on geometric algorithms
- Work with R&D teams to integrate newly researched features into the production PreForm codebase
- Ship value-generating features to tens of thousands of users by implementing and optimizing a wide range of complex algorithms
- Work with Product Management teams to define long-term feature roadmap
- Ready to collaborate with a wide range of technical disciplines, including Software, Hardware, and Design teams
- Experienced in C++ object oriented design and development
- Excited to study computer science journal articles to supplement algorithm development
- Experience developing 3D graphics or computational geometry
- Experience with solid mechanics or FEM
- Experience with image processing
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.