Senior Solutions Consultant
Posted on 2/1/2022
Charlotte, NC, USA
- Ability to profile prospects through thoughtful, positive, and engaging conversation. The successful candidate will have a desire to learn about the prospects' business, ask thought-provoking questions, challenge business practices all while positioning the Adhesion solution
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with industry partners and centers of influence, other Adhesion employees, and senior managers in building an effective network to generate business
- Project professionalism, competence, and energetic enthusiasm in all interactions and to command attention and authority with prospects and customers
- Basic proficiency in investment management and/ or financial advisory business with an understanding of security types, investment products, portfolio management, investment performance, and other general investment advisory matter
- Bachelor's degree
- Professionally represent the full complement of Adhesion's managed investing services
- Develop a large pipeline of viable prospects in our target market through coordinated prospecting with your manager and through active networking in the industry and with Adhesion's external partners. Keep timely and detailed records in the company's sales tracking system
- Introduce prospect firms to the Adhesion Platform through a consultative sales process, with the ability to show how the Adhesion platform will be beneficial to their business
- Understand prospect's investment program design objectives, consult on design options, and in conjunction with Adhesion's investment consulting team, facilitate the presentation of appropriate investment options
- Ability to successfully close new business opportunities and to shepherd new clients through the onboarding of new assets under management in a cooperative fashion with Adhesion's client support and relationship management teams
- Attend industry conferences and other company identified events as requested. Make in-person sales calls as situations dictate
Vestmark is a provider of wealth management solutions and services.
Vestmark's mission is to enable investors to better their financial well-being. Vestmark does this through delivering technology and services that enable financial institutions and advisors to deliver holistic advice in line with investor objectives.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision - Vestmark pays 90% of our employees’ medical and dental coverage which are administered through Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) along with Eyemed for vision.
- Vestmark 100% Paid Benefits - Vestmark is proud to offer maternity and parental leave, Life, Short-Term and Long Term Disability Benefits at no cost to the employee, and Employee Assistance Program and work-life benefits.
- Generous PTO - Vestmark employees receive between 15 and 25 days per year of paid time off based on years of service in addition to receiving 10 days per year of paid sick leave.
- Diversity - At Vestmark, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that fosters, embraces and celebrates diversity and fairness. We continue to build a comprehensive culture where all employees are Welcomed, Valued, Respected and Heard.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Vestmark employees can contribute annually to health care and dependent care FSAs and participate in our employer-matched HSA program.
- 401(k) with Employer Matching - Vestmark will match the employee’s 401(k) and ROTH contribution up to 50% of the first 8% per pay period with a two-year vesting component.
- Company Equity - Vestmark also offers additional compensation in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). Our RSUs are issued through a vesting and distribution schedule after achieving required milestones.
- Match Charitable Contributions - Vestmark is very proud of our Charitable Giving Program. We will match up to $250 annually to an approved charity of our employee's choice.
- Stay Fit - Exercise your mind and your body with our on-site gym located at our Wakefield, MA headquarters. If you can't take advantage of our corporate gym, our Blue Cross Blue Shield plan offers fitness reimbursement.
- Pet Insurance - Employees may choose to enroll in pet insurance at a discounted rate.
Company Core Values
- We Before Me
- Knowledge Exploration
- Positive Energy
- Own IT