Director – Product Management
Posted on 12/16/2022
Burlingame, CA, USA
- 7+ years of product management experience and CS or Data Science background
- Experience with Enterprise or B2B software, and analytics applications
- Experienced in working with distributed development teams, across multiple locations and time zones
- Are always curious and seeking to learn new things and work with our customers and development teams to discover new insights in data
- Can dive into technical details, and engage with engineers to help guide key product decisions
- Able to explain, advocate for and sell your product strategy both verbally and in writing
- Take the long view, and can envision what your users will need years down the line
- Can break a complicated vision down into incremental releases, and learn and refine each step of the way
- Have a drive to ship, can overcome through challenges, and have a track record delivering product users love
- Be ago to resource for both internal and customer teams on data applications and analytics insight at Guidewire
- Shape the vision, product strategy, roadmap for Analytics Applications at Guidewire
- Work directly with customers and Guidewire account teams to help drive adoption of new applications and features, and increase the business value that is delivered
- Educate internal stakeholders and executives on that vision, and it's alignment with the portfolio vision and strategy at Guidewire
- Define and prioritize features that enable insurers to meet their business objectives to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently
- Write product specifications to communicate those features
- Champion your vision inside the company, and align with partner teams to ensure delivery of the features that are most important to Guidewire customers
- Establish success criteria and objective metrics to measure adoption and business impact of your applications
Recurring revenue software
Guidewire's mission is the be the platform insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. The company is building a data-backed insurance solution.
- Financial: Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
- Health & Wellness: Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
- Flexible Working: Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
- Downtime: Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
- Continual Development: We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
- Career Mobility: Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: We build and maintain honest, candid, and caring relationships with clients, potential customers, partners, investors, and of course, each other!
- Rationality: All we do is supported by factual evidence—whether it’s building awesome products, making decisions, or communicating with each other.
- Collegiality: We’re in it together—so we’re all equal. We work in professional harmony, with respect, without arrogance, and as part of a structure where responsibility is shared and owned by all of us.