Team Lead – Benefits
Posted on 3/6/2023
Customer engagement platform for marketing
Braze is committed to setting new standards in customer engagement. The company provides multi-channel marketing automations for companies to better engage with their customers.
Remote • United States
- 5+ years of experience in the US benefits space
- Current, in-depth knowledge of federal and state requirements related to US benefit programming including (but not limited to) COBRA, ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA, PPACA, SFHCSO
- Detail-oriented professional with high organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills
- Advanced Excel / G Suite skills are a must - Workday experience is a strong plus!
- You love executing projects in a fast paced, high-growth, technology environment
- We are looking for an experienced US Benefits Lead to join our Benefits Team within our rapidly-growing People Operations organization. This role will be hands-on in scaling and developing our US benefit programs as well as leveraging vendor relationships to provide a best in class experience for our US employee base throughout the entire employee lifecycle