Summer 2024 Business Operations Internship/Co-op
Updated on 11/15/2023
Manufactures advanced rockets and spacecrafts for space transportation
SpaceX, under the leadership of Elon Musk, has consistently demonstrated its technical prowess and industry leadership by achieving milestones previously accomplished only by governments, such as returning a spacecraft from low-Earth orbit and attaching a spacecraft to the International Space Station. The company's culture is driven by a clear and ambitious goal to make life multiplanetary, fostering an environment of high performance and continuous learning. With its advanced rocket and spacecraft designs, SpaceX has a competitive edge in the space transportation industry, providing regular cargo resupply missions for NASA and working towards the future of space exploration.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 13%
1 year growth↑ 21%
2 year growth↑ 22%
Las Cruces, NM, USA • Cape Canaveral, FL, USA • Florida, USA • McGregor...
Business & Strategy
- Must be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree or graduate degree program
- 3+ months experience in corporate and business functions
- Applicant for this intern position must be a (i) U.S. citizen or national, (ii) U.S. lawful permanent resident (e.g., green card holder), (iii) Refugee under 8 U.S.C. § 1157, or (iv) Asylee under 8 U.S.C. § 1158.
- Work closely with mentor and other employees
- Apply knowledge and grow skills on impactful projects
- Participate in social and professional events
- Demonstrate commitment to academic success and motivation to apply knowledge outside of the classroom
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different groups and teams
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team, take initiative, and communicate effectively