Strategy & Analytics
Posted on 10/19/2022
Brookhaven, GA, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Wrigleyville, Chicago, IL...
Development Operations (DevOps)
- You have 2+ years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / operations / technology / banking / analytics; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is advantageous
- You have experience leading projects, working with other teams, and succeeding in a team environment
- You are an Excel (can perform complex functions) expert
- SQL proficiency is required
- Python proficiency is advantageous
- Experience in a customer-facing or relationship management role
- Experience with data visualization tools (ex. Tableau, Data Studio, Mode)
- Strategize - Understand the needs of merchants, prioritize them by impact on the business, and co-create solutions with Account Managers
- Implement - Create new DoorDash merchant programs and provide feedback to our product team to improve the way we do things
- Analyze - Build the analytics infrastructure, metrics and tools to help to retain and grow our most important merchants
- Influence - Work cross-functionally with our Product, Operations, and Sales teams to make sure merchants have the best possible experience when using DoorDash's services
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.