Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Posted on 7/19/2023
Home experience OS solutions
Veev is a technology company on a mission to reimagine the way the home experience is designed, built and serviced. Veev’s advanced technologies optimize every stage and square inch of our homes, allowing us to work together across bridges and oceans to create cutting-edge living experiences with unparalleled efficiency.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 7%
1 year growth↑ 0%
2 year growth↑ 17%
Hayward, CA, USA
Architecture & Civil Engineering
- A “Can-do” attitude with the ability to flex being hands-on and strategic as necessary
- 5 years of experience in Manufacturing Engineering (Automotive background preferred) with a focus on new product launches
- Strong communication and leadership skills to drive interactions with both external vendors and internal stakeholders
- 3D CAD software (Solidworks/Catia/3DExperience or Inventor)
- 2D CAD software (AutoCAD)
- Experience with 3 and 5 axis CNCs is a plus
- Fanuc/ABB/Kuka robot programming experience is a plus
- Machine vision experience is a plus
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Lead the design, installation, commissioning, and ramp of new processes and equipment on our factory floor.
- Support new product introductions from the concept phase through prototype and mass production.
- Collaborates with project teams on EVT/DVT/PVT and provides input to the stakeholders
- Take product handoffs from Design and R&D teams
- Lead all pre-mass production builds and manage resources
- Investigate technologies on the market and identify assembly processes and equipment to meet product requirements and increase our production capabilities
- Work with Design and Supply Chain teams to determine process requirements and to provide DFM feedback
- Generate 2D conceptual layouts for new processes and production lines
- Create PFMEAs and DES models to mitigate risks to production
- Manage the timeline and budget of new projects
- Collaborate with equipment vendors and integrators to implement our manufacturing processes and architecture.
- Perform FATs/SATs at vendors sites and our factory floor
- Mentor other manufacturing engineers on the team
- Experience with 3 and 5 axis CNCs
- Fanuc/ABB/Kuka robot programming experience
- Machine vision experience