Financial Systems Analyst
Updated on 5/10/2023
Normal, IL, USA
- Bachelors degree required in Finance/Accounting, Information Technology, or a related subject required
- At least 5 years of experience required directly with SAP Product Costing
- At least 5 years of experience required directly with FI-CO module in SAP S/4 HANA configuration, implementation, and support
- Decision Quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization progressing forward (“not just motion”)
- Cultivates Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Drives Results - Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Manages Conflict - Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset
- Communicates effectively - Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders
- Provide implementation and application technical/functional support in the SAP FI-CO module focused on manufacturing accounting processes including but not limited to
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team