Director, Customer Success at Scale (Remote Eligible)
Posted on 2/2/2022
Washington, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote in USA • Bellevue, WA...
- Passion for solving customer issues and making them successful
- 8+ years of cross-functional, customer success management experience or similar adjacent areas of support, services, sales, or pre-sales in a SaaS company
- Extensive experience with Customer Success technology: new deployments and optimization
- Experience using Smartsheet in a professional environment as either a user or system administrator is preferred
- Excellent communication skills; ability to deliver complex ideas to diverse audiences and partners
- Assess business critical processes and metrics; maintain, measure, and enhance operational dashboards, team and client performance across all CS functions to ensure processes are designed to drive high performance
- Document and align the customer journey enabling the leadership team to help you and your team implement and execute programs. Analyze customer health and develop a deep understanding of evolving value drivers in partnership with Analytics & Insights and Revenue Operations, with an eye on always improving the Client Experience
- Work and influence cross-functionally with CS, Product, Marketing, Revenue Operations and Sales to report and align on priorities, including Voice of the Client programs (NPS, CSAT, CES surveys etc.) and tackle operational and strategic initiatives for our organization to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success team
- Collaborate and influence with CS leadership by driving cross-functional initiatives that deliver impactful results
- Work to identify opportunities and design/implement solutions for process improvements, as well as improvements to tooling and analytics. Help lead and optimize the CS ecosystem of tools, processes and enablement by working closely with our systems team to scope business requirements with CS stakeholders and guide implementation of new tools and features
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.