Talent Strategy Business Partner
Posted on 8/2/2022
Everett, MA, USA
- Serve as a strategic business partner and coach to leaders in order to positively impact Formlabs' ability to attract, hire, develop, and retain talent
- Be a thought partner to stakeholders and business leaders to ensure existing and new talent can reach their full potential and grow with Formlabs
- Provide expertise and guidance in performance management, total rewards, headcount planning, employee engagement, and change management
- Leverage multiple data sources (quantitative and qualitative) to identify patterns, predict trends, and ultimately recommend actions to further people processes
- Develop and implement scalable programs to increase productivity, performance, retention, and engagement within our workforce
- Own execution and delivery of existing processes (performance reviews, training, surveys, communications, employee relations) within your business group
- Be a visible and accessible resource and coach to employees and managers, embedded in a business unit, and the first contact for specific people questions
- Act as a point of contact for employees who are navigating challenging personal or professional issues that impact their work experience
- Proactively identify opportunities to standardize and upgrade our people processes and practices in advance of our current and future growth
- Experience successfully implementing talent programs at medium to large businesses (500+) that have been both growing and scaling
- Strategic business partner who balances a consultative and hands-on approach to solve problems
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and a track record of initiative taking and effective project management
- Analytical and detailed thinker, very comfortable using quantitative data from multiple sources to inform people programs and decisions
- Effective bridge between the business and the voice of the employee - you balance and translate one to the other and excel at creating alignment
- Comfort with high ambiguity and ability to adapt to frequent change and growth
- Ability to exercise sound and efficient judgment when managing complex decisions
- Possess a strong ability to build rapport and trust with a wide range of people, levels, and departments
- Ability to work with a very high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Know what you don't know, but are unabashedly curious and love to collaborate and come up with solutions to new (or recurring) challenges
- MBA and/or quantitative business experience
- Complex program and project management
- Global business knowledge or exposure
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.