Data Manager/Data Transfer Specialist
Posted on 11/24/2022
Annapolis Junction, MD, USA
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 4 years of related experience. Additional experience may be substituted for a Degree
- At least 2 years of document control/data management or related experience
- Experience maintaining spreadsheets and/or databases
- Experience controlling hardcopy documents, media, and other peripherals or devices (badges, tokens, etc.)
- Experience coordinating document/media/equipment authorizations and releases
- Experience managing sensitive documents and media
- Knowledge of and experience with access control and accountability protocols regarding sensitive information
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage and control large numbers of internal and external documents
- Experience managing documents in safes
- Strong organizational skills and a critical eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, and capable of working independently
- Assess the Data Management needs of the program and develop processes for accomplishing the required Data Management and Data Transfer tasks
- Develop and maintain plans and documentation for satisfying DM/DT requirements
- Conduct transfers of data between program networks
- Identify, control, account for, and verify program information and devices
- Identify and track data items to be controlled for the program, and coordinate transfers
- Manage the process for developing and controlling data item configuration information
- Manage deliverable data products required by customer contracts and supplier subcontracts
- Establish and maintain program libraries by controlling access to sensitive information and ensuring latest revisions are uploaded to the system in a timely manner
- Establish and maintain program document lists and document trees
- Review Leidos data management plans to ensure compliance
- Coordinate program document releases
- Coordinate and prepare data to support program reviews and provide templates for documents and presentations
- Provide data management reports and metrics for program Leads
- Participate in and recommend continuous process improvements for Data Management/Data Transfer
- Experience managing security/classification data and documents
- Experience working in or around a SAFe Agile development environment
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.