Posted on 4/7/2022
- BA/BS degree required
- Demonstrated project management and timeline management skills
- 3+ years of experience with a startup, investment bank, law firm, or another regulated industry
- Confidence in speaking with C-level executives, founders, and management teams, with an ability to quickly build trusting relationships
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative thinking, solution-orientation when presented with complex problems
- Strong ability to prioritize, work independently, and complete tasks without oversight
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, and Apple MacOS preferred
- J.D. or CPA experience
- SIE, Series 82, and Series 63 licenses (if not already licensed, you must be prepared to take exams within 2-3 months of joining)
- Company onboarding and fundraise preparation
- Setting and managing timelines, responsibilities, and deliverables throughout the company onboarding process
- Managing multiple complex projects simultaneously under tight timelines
- Defining and iterating on operational processes
- Multistakeholder • you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees, and families and local communities
- Mindful • you seek to be respectful, an active listener, and to pay attention to detail
- Driven by Excellence • you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity, and you work intensely to achieve your goals
- High Integrity • you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty, and intolerance
- Completing legal due diligence on the organization, corporate structure and ownership, people behind the company
- Completing confirmatory due diligence on information provided to our Deal Committee and investors
- Assisting in the drafting and compliance review of key statements throughout offering materials
- Compiling and presenting confirmatory due diligence and fact checking findings for internal review and approval
- Managing the Financial Statement review or audit process with the external CPA
- Liaising between internal and external legal teams to finalize offering documents
- Drafting and reviewing documents to be filed with the SEC and FINRA
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.