ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
Thrive Market is on a mission to make healthy, affordable food available to every American. In order to achieve that mission, we’re building a world-class acquisition marketing team to focus on identifying, targeting, and converting health-conscious consumers into happy Thrive Market members. We’re fortunate to have a strong brand and a tangible value proposition, but the next phase of our growth will be driven by analytical precision and performance marketing expertise.
The Growth Marketing Manager, Search & Shopping will be responsible for driving new member acquisition through Paid Search and Paid Shopping. This is an exciting role for someone looking to have ownership of crucial acquisition channels that directly impact the business’s growth. You’ll be successful in this role if you love managing search campaigns, enjoy turning data into action, and have an inherent curiosity and desire to learn through testing. As this is an in-house team, this individual will own all program optimization and management in-platform. This role reports directly to the Director, Growth Marketing.
- Manage all Paid Search campaigns, reporting, and optimization. This includes all budget/bid adjustments, campaign/keyword builds, and budget pacing/forecasting.
- Own Paid Search daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, including ad hoc analysis to determine short and long term optimizations and support forecasting needs.
- Monitor and optimize copy, promo, and landing page performance, regularly providing reporting and recommendations to internal stakeholders to support continuous improvement.
- Develop and execute an ongoing testing roadmap in partnership with the Director to improve channel performance and align with the overall marketing strategy and company mission.
- Partner closely with cross functional teams including analytics and tech to build growth solutions that improve channel performance and efficiency of managing campaigns.
- Establish relationships with key platform partners, ensuring Thrive receives first-class sales support and are positioned to take advantage of new betas and platform changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Experience in subscription, e-commerce and/or health, grocery or wellness preferred.
- 4+ years of user acquisition marketing at agency or in-house, specifically in Search and Shopping.
- Hands-on-keyboard experience managing search campaigns, particularly in Google and Bing. Apple Search Ads experience an added benefit.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage, optimize, and scale multi-million dollar performance marketing budgets.
- Highly analytical. Significant time will be dedicated to data analysis to drive program efficiency/wins so comfort working with large data sets, optimizing for KPIs, and turning analysis into action is non-negotiable.
- Proven ability to look ahead and ideate on/test into forward-thinking strategies to move programs forward.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal & presentation) skills.
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Competitive salary (DOE) + equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Subsidized ClassPass Membership with access to fitness classes and wellness and beauty experiences
- Ability to work in our beautiful co-working space at WeWork in Playa Vista and other locations
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
We’re a community of more than 1 Million + members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
Feeling intimidated or hesitant about applying because you don’t meet every requirement? Studies prove that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs if they do not meet every single qualification. At Thrive Market, we believe in building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic culture. If you are excited about this role along with our mission and values, we sincerely encourage you to apply anyways! As the great Los Angeles King Wayne Gretzky said, “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” Take the shot!
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workplace that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Ensure your Thrive Market job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Thrive Market never seeks payment from job applicants. Thrive Market recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @thrivemarket.com email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.thrivemarket.com
© Thrive Market 2023 All rights reserved.
- Compensation Description - The base salary range for this position is $85,000-115,000/Per Year.
- Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and geographic location.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Unlimited PTO, and more!