Senior Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Bellevue, WA, USA
- Proven development experience using C++ and C#
- Experience with UI design and development, and best-of-breed UX practices
- Experience delivering software through all phases of development
- Experience using Unity or similar game engines
- Help define the technical design and architecture of platform workflows
- Collaborate with teams across the Platforms organization to ensure feature cohesion
- Participate in an active development team, deliver high-quality software, review code, and make recommendations on our strategic direction
- Mentor other team members
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience developing multi-platform software
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience designing and building customer-facing APIs
- Familiarity with cloud-based infrastructure and web services
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.