Staff Site Reliability Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA • Chicago, IL, USA
- Have a passion for Software Development?
- Know Linux systems in depth?
- Write code to automate repetitive tasks?
- Smile when you troubleshoot and solve an issue in London from your laptop in San Diego?
- Have years of experience accumulated in roles like Networking, Software Development, or Systems Engineering?
- Deep knowledge of Linux systems
- Expertise in software Design and Development
- 5+ years (MySQL, MariaDB, PostgresSQL) Database administration, troubleshooting, and performance tuning
- Expertise in Observability and Monitoring of applications, services, and networks at scale
- 5+ Years' experience with Cloud technologies, preferably Azure
- Senior level networking skills, IP addressing and routing
- Team-first attitude and an uncompromising attention to detail
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to work in shifts that cover one weekend day
- Provide relief and sustainable resolution to issues within our infrastructure
- Use your experience in software development, systems engineering, and networking to proactively prevent repeatable issues
- Drive initiatives with partner teams to improve the reliability and performance of the infrastructure through improved system design
- Join a culture of intolerance to manual activity which results in a highly automated environment delivering scalable solutions
- Experience developing on the ServiceNow Platform is a !
Cloud-based enterprise operation solutions
ServiceNow’s mission is to transform IT to revolutionize the enterprise by placing a service-oriented lens on the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life. The company is committed to helping modern enterprises operate faster and become more scalable through their platform that optimizes processes, makes work more intuitive, and discovers insights that create new value.
- Generous family leave
- Flexible PTO
- Matched Donations
- Retirement benefits
- Annual learning stipends
- Paid volunteer time
Company Core Values
- Wow our customers
- Win as a team
- Create belonging
- Stay hungry and humble