Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, HR or related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years of compensation experience, preferably within a fast-paced, high-growth global company
- Demonstrated experience in compensation analysis, trends and compensation best practices in a multi-disciplined environment
- Strong consulting, communication, and presentation skills
- Deep analytical, pragmatic, and adaptable mindset, with the ability to evaluate complex data and make recommendations
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to partner effectively with business leaders and People team colleagues to define and deliver effective processes, data, and programs that support business goals
- Advanced Excel skills
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) certification is a strong plus
- Own foundational aspects of our compensation program, including compensation framework, compensation review cycles, market analyses, and retaining the best talent
- Partner with the executive leadership and People team to develop, execute, and communicate key compensation programs, as well as facilitate focal review cycles
- Create and build programs that are market-competitive, aligned with our business goals, and in compliance with company policies and relevant government regulations
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analytics to support development of cost-effective compensation programs, including proposals for program changes and utilization
- Develop strong relationships with key members of the Leadership, People, Talent, and Finance teams to align our strategies with business priorities
- Experience working with contemporary HR Technology platforms (i.e. ADP) is a plus
- International experience is a plus
At Cardlytics, their mission is to make marketing more relevant and measurable with purchase intelligence
- Invest in your future with competitive pay, company equity, 401k matching, and bonus plans.
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage. Plus fitness classes, yoga, and wellness opportunities.
- Grow your career with Cardlytics University, onsite courses, and mentorship programs.
- Enjoy fluid work schedules and a flexible vacation practice.
- Headquartered in Atlanta at Ponce City Market, with additional offices in London, New York, Oakland, and Vizag.
- Shape our community through special interest groups, including Diversity & Inclusion, Women of Cardlytics, and Philanthropy.
Company Core Values
- GSD: Get the right sh*t done well
- Take initiative: We're curious and unafraid to challenge norms, ask questions, and build something great.
- Be Be hungry to win: We're competitive and recognize victories, large and small, business and personal
- Value transparency: We're open and honest to each other about our goals, successes, and failures
- Create a place where people want to be: We care about each other and know this is a big part of what makes us exceptional