Eda Solutions Architect
Posted on 2/19/2022
- Obsessed with providing the best experience and solutions to the customers
- Enjoy solving difficult problems and strive to find the best solutions
- Expertise in EDA workflows for chip design such as functional verification, physical design, physical verification, static timing analysis etc
- Experience working with enterprise customers in EDA and semiconductor vertical
- General knowledge and understanding of schedulers such as LSF, SGE, Slurm etc. and how it is used to orchestrate HPC workloads
- Experience with at least one of HPC simulation software (such as packages from Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, ANSYS, Siemens, Dassault Systèmes etc)
- At least 2 years of software, hardware, or cloud experience in a technical role
- Great presenter and are able to present highly technical topics in an easy-to-understand manner
- B.S. in engineering, computer science, math, physics or equivalent
- Lead in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the customer pre-sales engagement, such as customer meetings, presentations, demonstrations, and proof of concept
- Work independently to analyze technical needs, requirements, the customer's current infrastructure, operations, and workflows
- Gain deep knowledge of customer's workflows and HPC environments to provide a tailored solution with unique value prop
- Work with customers to define and execute customers' digital transformation strategy to migrate workloads from on-prem to the cloud
- Work with ISVs/partners in the semiconductor space (Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor Graphics / Siemens EDA, TSMC, Global Foundries)
- Work closely with product management to implement solutions, features to enable customers and partners
- Articulate and present Rescale solutions at conferences, user groups, webinars, etc
- 3 years of enterprise cloud, hardware, or software technical experience
- Understanding of the traditional enterprise sales process
- M.S. in electrical engineering, computer science, or equivalent preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects which are complex in nature and coordinate colleagues across diverse teams and locations
- Demonstrate understanding of HPC, scheduler, IaaS, scripting languages and how these tools are used and deployed by customers
High-performace cloud computing
Rescale offers a software platform and hardware infrastructure for companies to perform scientific and engineering simulation.
- Health Insurance - Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Apple Gear - Get the latest tools to do amazing work.
- Team Events - Happy hours, picnics, and hackdays
- Catered Lunches - Get tasty meals delivered three days a week.
- Commuter Benefits - Pre-tax savings on your commute.
- 401(k) + Stock Options - Receive meaningful equity in the company.
- Growth mindset gets to great
- Run fast, own the outcome
- Iterate to innovate
- Team over self