Global Mobility Manager
Posted on 4/3/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years of experience in immigration and global mobility in a global technology company
- Experience in EMEA, APAC, and US visas
- Experience building relocation packages and managing relocation vendor
- Experience with general People Ops compliance projects and an excitement for getting involved in POps projects outside global mobility
- Basic tax knowledge for liaising with a global mobility tax vendor
- Team player who collaborates with cross-functional partners to build and execute processes
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
- Develop, implement, and execute global mobility programs, policies, packages, and processes globally
- Create immigration policy documents for N. America, APAC, and EMEA
- Partner with Total Rewards to create relocation packages and eligibility rules to align with our overall rewards strategy
- Act as an expert by answering questions about policy and processes from Figmates and cross functional partners
- Support Recruiting and People Partners with visa assessments for new hires and current Figmates; communicate guidance on options and initiate visa processes with our external immigration partner
- Manage the relationship with our external immigration counsel and relocation vendors including a global mobility tax vendor to ensure Figmates receive the best experience with their visas and relocations
- Partner with People Ops to ensure administration of mobility related tasks
- Advise on global expansions to ensure compliance in immigration and employment matters
- Design trainings for key partners and Figmates globally
- Ensure data integrity of our employees' immigration and relocation records and ensure compliance with local laws and regulations
- Other People Ops related compliance projects as needed
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.