Commercial Account Executive
Updated on 3/28/2023
Palo Alto, CA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA
- 2+ years of experience in a full-cycle, closing role ideally within SaaS or travel
- Strong experience in outbound prospecting and conducting product demonstrations
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give & receive feedback
- A self-starter: when you see a need, you address it
- Collaborator: you enjoy working with others and helping whenever possible
- Bachelor's degree
- Manage the full sales-cycle from prospecting to contract generation, red lining and other deliverables for closing
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients post-sale
- Drive sales by managing opportunities in pipeline and closing 1-2 deals per month
- Understand the company value proposition and solutions using appropriate value-based sales approaches
- Oversee all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
- Hit Monthly Sales Goals
Corporate travel & expense management platform
TripActions is the only all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense management solution, providing more than 8,000 customers around the globe with unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
- Flexible Vacation: Take time off when you need it, just work with your manager.
- Healthcare: Medical, dental, and vision for you and your family.
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax transit dollars, $70 a month to ease your commute.
- Parental leave: All parents (birthing and non-birthing) are eligible for paid leave.
- Health and Wellness: Annual wellness stipend and access to a full spectrum of resources.
- Fuel for Connection: We provide in-office snacks and lunches*, fostering community and in-person connections.
- Pet Friendly: Pet insurance with preferred rates and dog friendly offices*.
- 401k: We care about your future and offer a 401k retirement plan program and company match.
- IATAN: Employees can register and receive access to thousands of travel related discounts.
- Connectivity Allowance: We support our employees ability to work seamlessly and confidently while from home and offer a bi-weekly stipend
- Learning & Development: Annual Learning and Development allowance to propel professional growth
Company Core Values
- Focus on Users
- Tech-Forward Solutions
- Lead with Context
- Communicate with Candor
- Raise the Bar
- One Diverse Team