Chief Medical Officer
Posted on 11/10/2022
Remote • United States
- US Licensed Physician with 10+ years clinical experience
- 5+ years' experience in role of leadership encompassing all the following: evidence-based program development, program evaluation, quality measurement and care delivery improvement
- 5+ years of experience working in product development for technology-enabled behavioral healthcare
- 5+ years of experience in a client-facing role
- Cares deeply about clinical quality and rigor, evidence-based clinical practices, and measurement and outcomes
- A leader, who can hire, support, and manage the professional growth and development of a team of clinical product and clinical research experts
- You are an exceptional communicator
- You care deeply about clinical quality and rigor, evidence-based clinical practices, and measurement and outcomes
- You are collaborative and a great partner
- You are a leader, who can hire, support, and manage the professional growth and development of a team of clinical product and clinical research experts
- You are smart but humble. You recognize your strengths and acknowledge your opportunities for growth
- Be the primary clinical voice and clinical “north star” for the organization and for the senior leadership team
- Hire, lead, and manage a team of clinical product experts and outcomes researchers
- Serve as the “clinical voice” in the market and represent the business with clients and prospective partners
- Stay abreast of behavioral health market trends and dynamics allowing strategic guidance to AbleTo's product suite
- Lead the Clinical Program Development team whose primary responsibility is to develop innovative behavioral health clinical offerings
- Ensure current clinical offerings reflect up to date evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and are compliant with regulatory and auditing bodies
- Stay current on external research and innovation in the behavioral health space
- Partner with product management and technology to drive innovation within the current portfolio of products
- Provide consultative support to the Clinical Operations team on new product capabilities, quality improvement initiatives, clinical best practice
- Serve as the Chair of AbleTo's URAC-accredited Quality Management Program
- Serve as owner of the business' Psychiatry Services PC
- Partner with Enterprise Growth and Marketing teams to represent the business in market-facing activities, including prospective client meetings, interactions with existing clients, presentations, conferences, and other external events
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem, e.g., establishing and maintaining relationships with Chief Medical Officers and other senior clinicians at current and prospective clients
- Develop relationships with industry organizations and academic affiliates to help promote and extend AbleTo's brand and positioning
- US Board Certified in Psychiatry
- 3+ years of experience in tele-behavioral health, population health and/or collaborative care
- Experience working in product development for technology-enabled behavioral healthcare
Virtual behavioral healthcare
AbleTo wants to empower people to get better and stay better. At AbleTo, they're solving the biggest problems in behavioral health: ensuring access to care and upholding impeccable quality.
- Progressive parental leave - A most modern benefit so both new mothers and fathers can bond as a family.
- Fully-funded HRA - You and your family’s health are important to us, so we fund a generous HRA that fully covers most deductibles.
- Creative lifestyle benefits - Enjoy discounts on entertainment and travel, as well as complimentary fitness classes and spa treatments for you and your family.
- Generous time off - We encourage individual holiday traditions and work-life balance, so in addition to corporate holidays and paid time off (PTO), we offer two floating holidays and three mental health days.
- Telecommuting and flexible working arrangements - Whether full-time, part-time, or once in a while, we trust you to work from the comfort of your own home. Or on your patio. That works for us too.
- Immediate 401(k) matching - We won’t wait a year or two to invest in your future— participate in 100% vesting from day 1.
Company Core Values
- People first - Take care of those in need above everything else.
- One team - Create an environment of mutual respect, empathy, and transparency. And have a little fun!
- Stay curious - Try things and learn. Discover with intention. And remember, it’s always okay to ask for help.
- Sweat the small stuff - Care about the details, require the highest standards of quality, and use the best science.
- Let change fuel you - Embrace the journey and be resilient.
- Make a difference - Innovate to create meaningful impact. Turn your passion into purpose. Own it and make it happen.