Senior Salesforce Administrator
Posted on 4/3/2023
Bellevue, WA, USA
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce system administrator
- 2+ years of experience with with FinancialForce PSA
- Experience working directly with departments to gather requirements
- Desire to embrace new technology, applications, and solutions
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and agile company with the ability to manage changing requirements
- B.A. degree or equivalent industry experience
- Work on large implementations of new processes and integrated systems following designs proposed by an Architect
- Work with the Services and Consulting organizations to customize Salesforce and FinancialForce PSA to their business needs
- Work independently to capture requirements directly from the business, propose, and then build end-to-end solutions using the declarative features for Salesforce
- Work with team members to ensure solutions are meeting the needs of the business
- Use advanced formulas, validation rules, Flows, and Process Builder to create solutions that improve our processes
- Manage user configuration, roles, profiles, sharing rules, and permission sets
- Deploy work items, including validation and smoke testing
- Create documentation for internal processes and system configuration
- Perform individual record and bulk data updates to ensure data integrity
- Assist less experienced administrators learn Salesforce technologies and implement best practices
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
Company Core Values
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.