Sr. Memorabilia Coordinator - Topps
Posted on 6/23/2022
- Must have in depth MS office knowledge (Excel, etc.)
- Must have in depth knowledge of Sports and Entertainment
- Knowledge of ERP system, preferable Oracle
- Strong attention to detail and quick learning ability
- Ability to mange and coordinate with team members
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Experience managing and delegating work across multiple projects
- Delegate responsibilities and plans the workload for Relic Department along with the Relic Department manager
- Act as liaison between the Dallas, TX and New York City operations
- Closely work with memorabilia team to back schedule relic due dates to Vendors
- Follow file in dates and to have assessment ready for cutting
- Support relic cutting for high-end programs by closely monitoring completion of each subject
- Ensure record keeping such as pictures, cutting hours are maintained for efficient traceability and resource planning
- Ensure EDRs and all Work Order sheets are reflecting detailed cutting directions on what to cut per each line
- Ensure correct redemption rates are published for relics when assessment/cutting is completed or in progress PM schedule daily
- Closely work with Brand to provide material requirement sheets based off current program's requirement
- Pull items per subject/team and transact into Oracle in real time
- Provide detailed info on Needs per product and follow up with Brand to make swaps before staged for cutting
- Stage programs for cutting as per Topps SOP
- Review cut pieces per subject and size/type before shipping to Vendor
- Perform returns after cutting is complete for the product
- Ensure all reserved items are expensed to program to correct accounting strings in Oracle after end of each job
- Support midyear and year end physical count of relics
Retailer of officially licensed sports merchandise
Fanatics mission is to facilitate sports community through apparel. The company is one of the largest retailers of officially licensed sports merchandise.
- Work Life Balance - At Fanatics we place our focus on results and empowerment and encourage you to enjoy your time on and OFF the field with our competitive time off policies.
- Recognition and Rewards Program - Fanatics values our internal fans too! Our programs are designed to thank and reward Fanatics athletes for their hard work and commitment to winning as a team.
- Company Sponsored Events - From breakfast to happy hour and every hour in between – Fanatics employees can enjoy time together at one of our many company events.
- Fanatics.com Employee Discount - As an employee you will receive a special discount on all of your favorite sports merchandise and memorabilia.
- Give Back - Fanatics cares about the fans around us. We encourage you to partner up with your teammates in giving back and serving the communities where we work and play.
- Meet & Greets - You never know who will show up to the office. You might just meet one of your all-time favorite athletes.
- Invest in You - Here at Fanatics we want you to accomplish your goals. We offer tuition reimbursement.
- Healthy Lifestyle - Fanatics cares about helping and supporting our teams in their busy lifestyles. Through wellness relationships with fitness and weight management partners we are here to support you in whatever your lifestyle goals.
- Wellness Coverage - Your health is important to you – and it’s important to us too! We offer a number of benefit plan options for convenience and flexibility.
- Financial Security - Through our plans, Fanatics offers you a way to budget for health care expenses that you’d typically pay for out of pocket.
- Retirement - The sooner you begin planning for your retirement, the better. Fanatics offers generous plans to help you prepare for the future.
- Network of Support - Fanatics understands that sometimes you may need someone in your corner. Through the Life Assistance Program, you and your family have access to support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fanatics Family First - Afterall we are #OneFanatics. Put your family first with our paid maternity and paternity leave program, or take advantage of our infertility treatment reimbursement program to get the support you need while you try to grow your family.
- IDEA - We invite you to join one of our Employee Resource groups, or celebrate and honor what’s most important to you through our IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equality & Advocacy) floating holiday. We recognize diversity helps foster innovation, and people perform better when they can be themselves. Gender Affirmation Treatment reimbursement is available to employees.
- By Fans, For Fans - By Fans = Bringing passion and pride to the work we do; For Fans = Exceeding fan expectations
- One Fanatics... Win As A Team - Our combined efforts; growing and succeeding together; WE before ME
- Missionary, Not Mercenary - At Fanatics, working here is more than a paycheck, it’s doing what you love everyday
- Innovative Products and Fan Experiences - Offering fans unique products and ultimate experiences – there is no one else doing what we do, better than we do it
- Execution and Agility... Over Talk - Quickly adapting and delivering our best in a fast-paced, high growth environment while maintaining humility