Posted on 2/2/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • Burlingame, CA, USA • Washington, DC...
- 1+ years' experience writing and designing content for web or mobile product experiences
- Adept at simplifying and communicating complex ideas to broad audiences
- Familiar with content tooling and/or front-end programming
- Proven systems thinking, with aptitude for learning our technical systems
- UX writing and communication experience
- Design, write, edit, test and improve content that makes our products easier to use. This includes product flows, interface language, education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature, terminology, taxonomies and other content across Meta products and experiences
- Give and solicit feedback from your UX design peers in service of building the best products
- Contribute to projects in ways that enhance the clarity and usability of product experiences
- Edit and contribute to designs and content in Figma, Sketch or other design tools
- Collaborate daily with peers across disciplines, including engineering, design, research, marketing and data science
- Partner with our internationalization and localization teams to ensure product experiences are of the highest quality in every language
Parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, & more
Meta's mission is to make the world more open and connected— and give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
Company Core Values
- Give People a Voice - People deserve to be heard and to have a voice — even when that means defending the right of people we disagree with.
- Serve Everyone - We work to make technology accessible to everyone, and our business model is ads so our services can be free.
- Promote Economic Opportunity - Our tools level the playing field so businesses grow, create jobs and strengthen the economy.
- Build Connection and Community - Our services help people connect, and when they’re at their best, they bring people closer together.
- Keep People Safe and Protect Privacy - We have a responsibility to promote the best of what people can do together by keeping people safe and preventing harm.