Data Analyst Intern
Posted on 9/21/2022
Omaha, NE, USA
- Provide reporting, modeling, and dashboards for the Supply Chain Fulfillment Center network; focused on fulfillment center productivity, process improvement, and quality
- Partner with stakeholders as needed to drive change in practice, process, or inputs to drive efficiency in the network
- Identify gaps in data capture; ensure that we have the data needed to make the best decisions
- Proactively review the network for future impacts; understand how those changes will impact transportation. Make necessary changes to quickly react to any changes
- You have intermediate-level computer proficiency, specifically Excel
- You have a strong understanding of budgeting, plan forecasting, and analysis
- You are proficient in building models and business cases with business partners
- You have experience in Excel, SQL, and PowerBI
- At Spreetail, collaboration is a key component of creating a successful internship program. Interns are required to work at our Lincoln offices on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the first and last month of the summer internship. If you do not reside in Lincoln, we ask that you are willing to commute two days a week to work alongside full-time Spreetailers
Ecommerce growth partner
Spreetail's mission is to make your life better and easier through a high-quality shopping experience with great products and best-in-class service.
- Health Insurance
- We Invest in You
- Home Owner Bonus
- Leadership Development
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home + Flex Days
- Milestone Program
- Home Office Stipend
- Donation Match
- Employee Experiences
- Community Involvement
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Raise Your Bar - Don't get comfortable. Seek ways to stretch your potential.
- Pursue Challenges - Think big to solve problems and tackle new ideas.
- Be Relentless - Always sweat the details.
- Act Like an Owner - Treat this company as your own, because it's all of ours.
- Make Spreetail Better - Support, collaborate, celebrate, and grow with everyone at Spreetail.
- Practice Humility - Recognize that feedback is essential to growth.