Posted on 3/31/2023
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Experience - You have 1-3 years experience in a customer-facing role (SC, AE, SDR, CSM, etc.)
- Inquisitive Problem Solver - You ask thoughtful questions resulting in meaningful insights; you probe in a way that leads people to step outside their mindset; you unearth pain points and elicit new ideas
- Problem Solver - You are able to translate customer use cases and business goals into scalable, and value-based solutions
- Excellent Presentation Skills - You can deliver engaging demonstrations, drawing on customer examples and industry insights to highlight business value for a diverse range of stakeholders personas
- Becoming and acting as a subject matter expert on the Outreach platform and acting as a trusted advisor to both customers and internal teams
- Partner and collaborate with Sales to identify customer and prospect selling tools, business processes, opportunities and risks through in-depth discovery
- Helping qualify opportunities through in-depth discovery of customer and prospect business processes in order identify opportunities and risks that need to be addressed during the sales process
- Participate in product demonstrations highlighting Outreach's business value
- Understanding goals and value propositions for various stakeholders within customer organizations
- Ensuring effective communication of customer and prospect pains and requirements to Outreach's onboarding and implementation teams
- Building industry credibility through continuous learning of new sales trends & technology from blogs, podcasts, and other industry publications
- Collaborating with Product, Customer Success, and other Outreach teams to build a better company and platform for our customers
- Sharing your product and selling knowledge with other Outreach teams, helping them strengthen their own skills, and better support our customers and prospects
Sales engagement platform
Outreach is on a mission to solve sales problems. The company operates the number one sales engagement platform that helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter engagement with their customers.
- Parental Leave: Extended PTO for both parents, plus unique perks to ease the transition of returning to work.
- Full Medical Benefits: Majority of employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401k: A competitive plan to help you save for retirement.
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and in our employees to make practical time off arrangements.
Company Core Values
- We are hungry craftspeople - we’re obsessed with continuous improvement.
- We have grit and perseverance - we know that true champions have the will to break through walls.
- We are one with our customers - we treat their pain and success as our own.
- We’re always honest - with ourselves, our colleagues and our community.
- We got your back - working at Outreach means you’re part of a family where no matter what, we’ll help you accomplish ever great feats and celebrate with you.
- We take ownership - each of us is responsible for our collective success, and we expect you to represent your authentic self.
- We find strength in diversity, equity and inclusion - we go out of our way to find different points of view that challenge our own perspective