San Francisco, California
6 month growth↓ -3%
1 year growth↓ -6%
2 year growth↓ -15%
- 5+ years of Procurement Operations and Analytics experience
- 3+ years implementing new technology and improving Source-to-Contract processes for Indirect Procurement
- Significant experience working with business analytics tools
- Excellent analytical, process improvement, and change management skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Highly flexible and adaptable
- Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Produce strategic analysis and reporting to Sourcing Managers, Business Partners, and Leadership
- Drive data-driven decision making through market trend analysis and supplier performance monitoring
- Lead assessment and implementation of tools and technology to automate and improve the Source-to-Pay process
- Own and continuously improve the Indirect Procurement processes and tools
- Analyze, introduce, and build business cases for use of best practices in contract management
- Build and project manage new programs and policies to support strategic initiatives
- Cultivate strong partnerships as a trusted business advisor with Sourcing and functions
- Experience in procurement policy development and compliance
- Experience in issue resolution and customer support
- Experience in workflow modeling and automation
- Experience in Zip (source-to-contract) system maintenance
- Experience in driving optimization and business improvement
About the Team
Stitch Fix is transforming the way people find what they love. Utilizing the power of technology, we leverage customer data and research to personalize our fashion experience resulting in millions of clients empowered to be their most confident self. The newly formed Indirect Procurement team was founded to play a critical role in scaling the business to the next level. We are looking for individuals who are bright, kind and motivated by the challenge of creating a world-class Procurement organization to optimize our non-Inventory spend and processes, while nurturing superior business and supplier partnerships.
About the Role
As the Indirect Procurement Operations Lead, you will be an integral part of our organization. In this high visibility role, you will deliver value across all categories of spend powering the organization with the insights, efficiency and technology. The successful candidate will be a collaborative team player who possesses strong analytical and change management skills, expertise in implementing new technology and automation, and enjoys implementing new processes to improve efficiency and optimize costs.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Produce strategic analysis and reporting to Sourcing Managers, Business Partners, and Leadership providing actionable insights across all categories to deliver on transformation initiatives.
- Drive data-driven decision making through market trend analysis, supplier performance monitoring surfacing other relevant data to make better strategic and cost effective decisions.
- Lead assessment and implementation of tools and technology to automate and improve the Source-to-Pay process.
- Own and continuously improve the Indirect Procurement processes and tools creating an experience business partners love to use.
- Analyze, introduce, and build business cases for use of best practices leveraging management of contracts in partnership with Sourcing Managers.
- Build and project manage new programs and policies to support strategic initiatives.
- Cultivate strong partnerships as a trusted business advisor with Sourcing and functions.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 5+ years of Procurement Operations and Analytics experience with 3+ years implementing new technology and improving Source-to-Contract processes for Indirect Procurement.
- You have significant experience working with business analytics tools, building workflow models and automation.
- You are able to own and maintain the Zip (source-to-contract) system, procurement policy development and compliance, issue resolution and customer support.
- You identify opportunities for business improvement and take initiative to drive optimization.
- You have excellent analytical, process improvement, and change management skills.
- You take initiative to introduce solutions when you see the opportunity to improve how we measure our success or how we grow our business.
- You embrace challenges - approaching complex problems in an organized and detail-oriented manner.
- You have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with proven success partnering, influencing and collaborating across a wide spectrum of functions and levels.
- You work well in a demanding, fast-paced environment and can manage competing priorities.
- You are highly flexible and adaptable and thrive in an ambiguous and ever-changing environment and see this as an opportunity to help define the way forward.
- You’re highly self-motivated, you have a stellar work ethic and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth potential.
Why you’ll love working at Stitch Fix...
- We are a group of bright, kind people who are motivated by challenge. We value integrity, innovation and trust. You’ll bring these characteristics to life in everything you do at Stitch Fix.
- We cultivate a community of diverse perspectives— all voices are heard and valued.
- We are an innovative company and leverage our strengths in fashion and tech to disrupt the future of retail.
- We win as a team, commit to our work, and celebrate grit together because we value strong relationships.
- We boldly create the future while keeping equity and sustainability at the center of all that we do.
- We are the owners of our work and are energized by solving problems through a growth mindset lens. We think broadly and creatively through every situation to create meaningful impact.
- We offer comprehensive compensation packages and inclusive health and wellness benefits.
About Stitch Fix
We’re changing the industry and bringing personal styling to every body. We believe in a service and a workplace where you can show up as your best, most authentic self. The Stitch Fix experience is not merely curated—it’s truly personalized to each client we style. We are changing the way people find what they love. We’re disrupting the future of retail with the precision of data science by combining it with human instinct to find pieces that fit our client’s unique style. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. This results in a simple, yet powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women and kids throughout the US and UK. We believe we are only scratching the surface and are looking for incredible people like you to help us boldly create our future.
Our anticipated compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets, and the range below indicates the low end of the lowest-compensated market to the high end of the highest-compensated market. This position is eligible for new hire and ongoing grants of restricted stock units depending on employee and company performance. In addition, the position is eligible for medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external careers site.
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Recruiting Fraud Alert:
To all candidates: your personal information and online safety are top of mind for us. At Stitch Fix, recruiters only direct candidates to apply through our official career pages at https://www.stitchfix.com/careers/jobs or https://web.fountain.com/c/stitch-fix.
Recruiters will never request payments, ask for financial account information or sensitive information like social security numbers. If you are unsure if a message is from Stitch Fix, please email [email protected].
You can read more about Recruiting Scam Awareness on our FAQ page here: https://support.stitchfix.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500007169402-Recruiting-Scam-Awareness