Human Resources Process Manager
Posted on 11/8/2023
Global provider of energy storage products, services, and AI-enabled cloud
Fluence, a global leader in energy storage products, services, and cloud-based software, is a compelling place to work due to its commitment to driving the clean energy transition across 40 markets worldwide. The company's robust sustainability framework, advanced AI-enabled SaaS products, and modular, scalable energy storage solutions demonstrate its technical prowess and industry leadership. Fluence's focus on creating resilient and sustainable electric grids, coupled with its ability to deliver turnkey solutions and optimize storage and renewable assets, positions it as a competitive player in the renewable energy sector.
AI & Machine Learning
Data & Analytics
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 12%
1 year growth↑ 19%
2 year growth↑ 106%
Houston, TX, USA
People & HR
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Information Systems, or a related field; Master's degree is a plus.
- Deep understanding of HR processes, SAP HCM modules, and a deep understanding of business operations.
- Strong knowledge of HR principles, process, and practices.
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors is a plus.
- Project management skills, with the ability to lead implementation and improvement projects.
- Strong technical concepts and acumen – with the ability to work with technology teams to implement and maintain HR solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are necessary for collaborating with stakeholders.
- Change management experience.
- In conjunction with IT and HR People Operations organization, assess and recommend system changes to increase business effectiveness and efficiency.
- Work closely with HR, IT, Finance, Executive Leaders and other relevant stakeholders to define and document business requirements.
- Review processes for recruitment, employee onboarding, payroll, benefits administration, performance management and more to ensure processes are well defined, efficient and aligned to the organization’s goals.
- Ensure the workflows and data structures are set up and defined for all HR policies and regulations.
- Understand HR Business process incidents to understand root cause and create countermeasures.
- Support the documentation and maintenance of HR processes. Enable training for staff and end-users on HR processes and systems as required.
- Ensure HR processes and data management comply with local and international labor laws.
- Ensure process owners and escalation paths are well identified.
- Facilitate the process of implementing changes to include reviewing and providing approval of all HR and impacted stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain HR analytics and reporting capabilities to support data-driven decision making.
- Generate meaningful insights to guide HR strategies and policies.
- Identify opportunities for streamlining and improving HR processes using SAP technology.
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) on how SAP project will or should interact or affect HR operational processes.
- Provide education and consulting with the business on the technical capabilities of the SAP HR solution to increase business value realized.
- Take ownership of SAP HR processes and functionalities, ensuring alignment with the organization's strategic objectives.
- Work with business end users, Technology team, People Operations Team, and SAP partners to clarify and develop functional designs. Lead SAP HR implementation projects and oversee system upgrades.
- May mentor, lead or supervise others as a part of this role.
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors
- Master's degree in HR, Information Systems, or a related field
- Experience in change management