Senior Value Engineer / SEGMENT
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 4-7 years of experience in management consulting, value consulting, value engineering, financial/investment analysis and/or other applicable roles
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills, comfortable collaborating with and presenting to C-suite executives (CIO, CMO, CFO, board-level)
- Self-starter comfortable initiating and leading programs within a fast-paced startup environment
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker
- Deep quantitative analysis and financial modeling skills, with proven business insight and judgment
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Customer Success, Solution Engineering and other key partners
- Working knowledge of how Marketing, Engineering and Product teams function, particularly in the areas of Data Engineering, Personalization and Customer Insights
- Experience leading SaaS customer/client engagements preferred
- Bachelors Degree in a financial, equivalent work experience or MBA from a top tier program preferred
- Experience in technology or Enterprise Software preferred
- Be the “go-to person” for sales management in your supported territory for value related expertise and activities
- Partner with sales management, sales engineering, customer success and other pre and post-sales functions to grow the amount of value related activity in your region
- Develop and deliver compelling, CFO-ready business case presentations and financial models (ROI & TCO) aimed at accelerating, justifying, and/or expanding sales and renewal opportunities
- Work closely with prospective and existing customers, alongside sales and other functions, to identify, prioritize and quantify key business drivers and metrics, and help customers understand how our solutions will help them achieve their strategic and financial goals
- Prepare thought-provoking executive proposals to engage customers in long-term business relationships
- Facilitate internal and external discovery to map out customers' "as is" and "to be" business processes across a wide range of companies and industries with the goal of identifying and prioritizing key business value drivers
- Educate Segment account teams on value management best practices and trends to improve value-based selling and implementation strategies
- ~30% travel (post-pandemic)
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
Company Core Values
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives