Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA
Why Design Everest?
Design Everest is a technology-enabled managed marketplace for the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry. We connect homeowners with architects, engineers and contractors, while utilizing automation and project management to simplify the complex pre-construction process.
We are seeking Structural Engineers to join our growing community of AEC professionals and become Design Everest Community Partners.
As a Design Everest partner, you will be working with us on various California based residential and commercial projects. Our partner Structural Engineers help with but not limited to on-site evaluations, new custom homes and additions, major and minor renovations, load bearing wall removal, foundation and roof load calculations, solar panel and wind turbine mount requirements, deck, hot tub and jacuzzi installation requirements, structural damage inspection and residential home inspections among many others.
How does it work?
This is a project to project partnership. Once you become a Design Everest Community Partner, we will send projects that best fit your expertise, availability and location. You will then get a chance to bid for them and once awarded, we will provide you with a top-notch project management team. We will take care of the paperwork, communication, and backend support. We also act as an extension of your own business on Design Everest projects - managing projects, scoping, and marketing so you can focus on what you do best — your profession.
What’s in it for you? A few of the benefits in partnering with Design Everest include:
- Through our Design Hub online portal, you can easily manage your Design Everest project(s) calendar and build your portfolio
- Project management services
- Opportunities for consistent business
- Be part of an innovative and growing company
- Diverse projects and scopes across California
- Remote and flexible work schedule
What will you bring to the table?
- Licensed and Registered PE or SE in California is required
- Bachelors in Structural/Civil Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of California residential experience
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Revit for developing detailed designs
- Willingness for consultant positions to take on E&O insurance
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently on multiple projects at a time
- Advanced knowledge of building codes and application to design situations
- Making calculations and preparing reports, designs, drawings, concepts, and layout
- Providing technical advice and planning or building regulations approval
- Review designs and analyses
- Located in the USA
Design Everest is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce from all backgrounds and parts of the world.
Design Everest does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies.