Enterprise Account Executive
Posted on 1/26/2023
Washington, DC, USA • Remote
- 4+ years of SaaS sales experience, preferably selling a technical product, with a track record of being a top performer
- Curiosity for the DevOps ecosystem and familiarity with technical concepts and their business value
- A great teammate that will thrive in our fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- Resilient and inquisitive
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Consistent record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas with a curated account list of Fortune 1000 Accounts across industry verticals
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying, crafting, and closing sales opportunities within a named account list comprised of some of our largest customers and net new targets
- Leverage Challenger and MEDDPICC sales methodologies
- Demonstrate ability to use data and insights to overcome objections and craft a compelling value-based solution across multiple shareholders
- Build, prioritize and forecast your pipeline using platforms, including Salesforce, Gong.io, Outreach.io, Gainsight, 6sense, ZoomInfo
- Manage evaluations/POCs, contract negotiations, and customer relationships
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners, including sales development, solution engineers, customer success, and product managers
- Perform with the utmost integrity - CircleCI believes honesty with our customers is in everyone's best interest
CircleCI's mission is to manage change so software teams can innovate faster. We want to empower technology-driven organizations to do their best work – and make engineering teams more productive and innovative by managing change. The company operates a CI/CD platform for enterprises.
- Working remotely at CircleCI - Whether it’s a peaceful home or a house full of kids, roommates, or pets, your office can be where you need it. CircleCI has been a remote-first company since the beginning. We’ll ensure you stay well-connected with your teammates every day through tools like Zoom, Slack, Confluence, Google Suite, and GitHub. We also provide a home office stipend to help you do your best work.
- Health and wellness - Regardless of location, we prioritize the health and wellness of our employees and their families. In addition to unlimited PTO, we offer generous parental leave and benefits that can cover employees and dependents up to 100%. We also offer quarterly wellness days, a free Calm subscription, wellness reimbursement, and Cleo for new parents.
- Professional development - At CircleCI, employees have ample opportunity to learn new skills, including project-based learning and presentations from our colleagues. Udemy is available for on-demand learning and we offer an annual stipend for personal development outside of CircleCI. Your continued professional development is important to us because it’s important to you.
Company Core Values
- Inclusive, empathetic, and respectful
- Open and transparent
- Quick and continuous
- Aligned, empowered, and accountable