Senior Manager of Internal Communications
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- 6+ years communications experience; 1+ years working in-house within a technology company
- A phenomenal writer/communicator with a pristine record of meeting deadlines, delivering excellence and understanding best practices and then influencing teams in that direction (and subsequently implementing them)
- An experienced and beloved consultant to team members, meet deadlines, drive results and deliver creative solutions in an evolving communications landscape
- You think globally, have the capacity to identify opportunities and then build out best-in-class solutions
- Organized and detail oriented project manager and communication planner
- Creative, always looking to make improvements on what exists and helping to find the next best thing
- Successful in working in a fast-paced environment, with competing resources and priorities
- Experienced and trained in change management, with a track record of helping organizations lead employees through rapid change
- Partner with key stakeholders to deliver world-class support for important programs, launches and events that inform and inspire employees around our values and strategic priorities
- Play an important role in project managing and content execution for frequent Roblox all-hands Town Hall meetings, producing segments, assuring production quality, partnering with stakeholders and guests and ensuring the delivery of a high-quality experience for our employees
- Partner with other teams across the company to deliver a host of other internal events, including leadership lunches and an external-speaker series
- Create communications plans and project manage in-person special events including Roblox Week, Hack Week and other events, in collaboration with our Events team, that are designed to unite employees around the Roblox vision and mission
- Deliver essential Roblox stories through our internal platforms (including Slack and Confluence)
- Use your deep experience leading crisis-communications support and working on tight deadlines to ensure our employees are informed, aligned in a changing world
- Report to Director, Corporate Communications
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done