Facilities Life Safety Systems (Lls) Engineer I Corporate Services, Ohio Campus
Posted on 5/11/2022
- Commitment to safety, for yourself and those are around you
- Skills to collaborate effectively with a diverse, high-performing team to achieve challenging goals
- Communications skills in relation to technical topics
- Analytical and problems solving skills
- Curiosity and a predisposition for learning
- Customer services skills to build as well as maintain working relationships
- Skills to influence across all levels of the organization
- Continuously improve standards and best-known-methods
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or System and Controls, or Computer Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering, or Computer Science, or other equivalent engineering degree with 4+ years of experience
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, or System and Controls, or Computer Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering, or Computer Science, or other equivalent engineering degree with 2+ years of experience
- Ensure Life Safety Systems are Ops ready and integrated to operation per project schedule
- Ensure Fire/Evacuation, Early Warning Smoke Detection, Liquid Leak Detection, Tool Annunciation System, and Hazardous Production Material (HPM) alarm systems and detection equipment are Ops Ready and integrated to operation per project schedule
- PLC programming and troubleshooting for the HPM and TAS system and associated I/O point management, implementing, tracking, and managing continuous improvement projects
- Successful transition of new systems/equipment to sustaining
- Support the planning and execution of system shakedowns
- Comprehend the criticality of system reliability, availability, and outages while correctly managing the associated risks
- Sustaining and continuously improving existing systems
- Support of simultaneous multiple projects, task forces, cross-site/cross-discipline teams, and incident resolution
- 1+ years of practical experience with scripting, high level computer languages, servers, operating systems, databases, and networking
- 1+ years of experience designing instrumentation for life safety system
- Relevant building code or a regulatory requirement such as National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and troubleshooting skills
- Functional Acceptance Testing and/or Commissioning
- Skills to work on diverse tasks in a highly dynamic environment
- Project planning coordination and integration
- Experience with Statistical Process Control, FMEA, JMP, Cimplicity, Maximo
- Focus on industrial, semiconductor, or cleanroom projects
- Knowledge of various troubleshooting techniques and the willingness to apply them
- Skills to work with minimum direction, self-motivated, and own initiative
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity