Summer 2022 Intern - Systems Engineer (Security), MuleSoft
Posted on 11/19/2021
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Enrolled and working towards obtaining a BS or MS in Computer Science or related field. Please note that in order to be eligible for an internship, we require that you be returning to school the following quarter/semester to work towards completing your degree
- Must be attending a University in North America
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals and how to apply them to code
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures and how to efficiently implement them into a solution
- Ability to produce clear, efficient and concise code
- Team-player with the ability to work effectively and efficiently with others
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to putting quality first and delivering quality solutions
- Be a self-starter and possess a strong sense of self-motivation
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
- General knowledge of python
- General knowledge of change management best practices
- Work under the direction of software architects and senior Site reliability engineers on a project that you will get to present to other interns and Salesforce Developers
- Work with your team members on timely and relevant projects that may be included in a future infrastructure tooling release
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
- Academic or professional/internship experience working in a professional coding setting is a plus
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.