Operational Excellence Lead
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Cambridge, MA, USA
- Take on critical strategic studies such as supply chain risks, facilities locations, and growth blockers
- Liaise with cross-functional stakeholders, developing strategic partnerships to cultivate trust and share knowledge within and beyond the team. Work closely with stakeholders to report on and forecast KPIs across certain programs or regions (e.g. capital spend, risk, budget variance, or accruals.)
- Manage multiple programs or initiatives at the same time with meticulous organization and prioritization
- Identify and take action on opportunities related to processes, tools, and partnerships, with a focus on process streamlining, reporting and dashboards, cost management, and procurement
- Partner with Global Operations leadership to strategically identify and take action on opportunities related to processes, tools, and partnerships, with a focus on process streamlining, cost management, reporting and dashboards
- Develop technology roadmaps that addresses the Global Operations needs now and in the future
- Evaluate technologies that can improve customer outcomes and efficiencies
- Be a thought leader and an advisor to the Chief Operating Officer to drive efficiencies and exceed targets
- Take initiative to drive core business outcomes
- Proven history of leadership through influence and collaboration at all organizational levels
- A hands-on people leader who can inspire and drive a team to get things done
- Communication: Excel at organization and communication, and working cross-functionally, present to c-suite and work 1:1 with individual contributors
- Effectively cope with change, ability to act without having the total picture
- Experience developing and managing budgets (including capital budget justification) with strong financial, contract management, strategic planning, and quantitative analysis skills
- Technical aptitude and demonstrated capability of working in technical programs
- Analysis with large data
- Consulting or Product Management experience
- Experience at a fast-growing company
- Global experience in supply chain and operations management
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Company Core Values
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.