We are looking for a data-driven Marketing Executive with the ability to perform well under deadlines. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, with the ability to measure and track content optimization and campaign performance. The Marketing Executive will oversee marketing campaign initiatives to ensure prospect engagement and position Privitar as a thought leader in the Data Security space. The role will involve developing and managing the social media calendar, supporting campaigns by writing, building and sending emails, liaising with graphic designers and freelancers to create design assets as part of campaigns, writing and building landing pages, and coordinating some events and webinars.
- Work with the demand generation and product teams to develop and manage the social media calendar, as well as scheduling posts
- Support campaigns by writing, building and sending emails
- Liaise with graphic designer and freelancers to create design assets as part of campaigns and website activity
- Write and build landing pages for thought leadership campaigns, new content and product launches
- Coordinate events and cadence of webinars including promotion, keynote participation, briefing teams and event follow up
- Measure and track content campaign performance, as well as reporting on performance against objectives
- Build and develop strong relationships with the business, particularly with sales and SDR teams
- BSc/BA degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 2 years of B2B marketing experience
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and apply them in practice
- Data-informed mindset in making decisions and prioritizing work
- Proactive in planning with the ability to work reactively
- Enthusiastic with a drive to learn
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and interest in learning about and deeply understanding our customers and target audiences
- Familiarity with social media and email marketing
- Excellent communication and writing skill
What we give you in return
- 20 days holiday allowance in addition to US Bank Holidays
- We value work-life balance and encourage team members to take it all
- Fully Company paid health benefits for yourself and your family
- 401(K) Plan Stock Options - everyone has a share in Privitar
- Enhanced Parental leave Sickness, Critical Illness and Life Insurance
- We will cover reasonable costs for your phone
- Commuter Plan - Tax free savings on bus fares, train passes, and parking expenses
- Employee Referral Bonus of $6500
- Regular virtual socials to keep you and your colleagues connected
Privitar is a dynamic and innovative data security software company with offices in London and Boston. Our mission is to enable the safe and ethical use of valuable data for analytics and machine learning, while prioritizing privacy and security. We serve large organizations globally in industries such as financial services, telecommunications, pharma, and government, empowering them to extract the maximum value from their data without compromising on privacy or security.
As pioneers in the sensitive data management enterprise software category, we possess deep domain expertise in data security. Our goal is to define and lead this category, capture the market on modern data platforms, and address the growing social issue of data privacy. Our cutting-edge technology enables organizations to share data efficiently and safely, driving data-driven decision-making, capturing value, and reducing risk.
Privitar has been backed by world-leading private equity and venture capital funds, who have invested in companies such as Crowdstrike, BEA Systems, Slack, Dropbox, and Spotify. To date, we have raised over $150 million in funding and have ambitious growth plans, despite challenging economic conditions. Our dedication to innovation and excellence has been recognized by various awards and accolades, including The Sunday Times’ "10 Tech Ones to Watch," the Deloitte Technology UK Fast 50 (#18), and the FinTech50.
Privitar does not accept unsolicited referrals or CVs from any source other than directly from candidates or approved agencies with written agreements in place and instructed on specified roles.
Unsolicited CVs received from any agency not engaged as outlined above will be considered a "free gift", and there will be no fees due should we choose to contact the candidate directly. Receipt of unsolicited CVs will in no way establish any prior claim to the candidate should they also be submitted by another agency. We consider this type of activity an attempt to lay claim to a given candidate and therefore entirely inappropriate. Any submission of unsolicited CVs to us will be deemed as full acceptance of these terms.
We only engage with agencies who are respectful of candidates, businesses and other agencies. We abide by our agreements with them and maintain genuine, straight-forward and lasting relationships which generate the highest calibre candidates for our business.