Chemical Engineer Intern
Posted on 7/28/2022
Hillsboro, OR, USA
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Oral and written communication skills to work with all levels of management a diverse customer base and both technical and non-technical partners
- Analytical skills
- Expertise to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees engineering peers to operational technicians to management
- Troubleshooting skills
- The candidate must be Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or closely related field
- Collaborate and train with full time Engineers, in-field work with Facility technicians, writing pre task plans, presenting ideas, proposals, and procedures to management
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or short periods during breaks from school, whether it's building a factory or keeping Intel's manufacturing facilities operating to our high standards we have the same goal of world-class
- Experience with:
- Control Systems
- Application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving
- Statistical methods including Statistical Process Control
- Chemical piping
- Chemical analytical testing
- Water treatment gas delivery systems exhaust systems or Ultra-Pure Water
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity