Introduction to Demandbase:
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help marketing and sales teams overcome the disruptive data and technology fragmentation that inhibits insight and forces them to spam their prospects. We do this by injecting Account Intelligence into every step of the buyer journey, wherever our clients interact with customers, and by helping them orchestrate every action across systems and channels - through advertising, account-based experience, and sales motions. The result? You spot opportunities earlier, engage with them more intelligently, and close deals faster.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and teams in the UK and India, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About The Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands-on individual to join our team as our Director, Integrated Marketing. As the Integrated Marketing Leader, you should have the experience and vision to link the most pivotal themes and milestones into cross-functional demand programs and campaigns that consistently deliver on growth targets.
You should be experienced with highly cross-functional work and be excited about the opportunity to build world-class marketing campaigns that align to company growth goals and initiatives. You should also have experience communicating a data-informed roadmap and enjoy collaborating with partners and stakeholders across the organization.
We are looking for candidates with a growth mindset (wanting new challenges and to learn from them), a data-first approach, strong collaboration skills, and motivated by achieving results. In this role, you’ll manage another Integrated Marketing employee, and will work closely with the Marketing team, Product team, and the Revenue organization to ensure efforts are successful.
In our work together will aim to be humble, hardworking, and, collaborative.
What you’ll be doing:
- Scale and lead the integrated marketing function, including strategy development, demand & program planning, and coordination of initiatives that deliver on program goals.
- Lead the program management for all marketing, product, and company-related launches.
- Work with Marketing leadership to incorporate the marketing strategy into integrated initiatives; project managing planning timelines and provide multi-disciplinary marketing expertise.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver compelling campaigns and multi-channel programs to optimally engage our target personas and generate pipeline.
- Drive thought leadership, improve efficiencies, and strengthen impact while staying current of the latest marketing trends, standard methodologies, and technologies to ensure success.
- Manage and coach another integrated marketing professional.
- Establish quarterly goals and OKRs and help lead cross-functional teams to support these objectives.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience with proven experience achieving significant results.
- Deep understanding of pipeline creation and demand generation, the key drivers of effective nurturing, and the role of marketing at each stage of the funnel
- Experience leading global cross-functional initiatives campaigns with excellent project management skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Superb communication and the ability to inspire and influence senior executives, peers, and team(s) with your vision and roadmap.
- Use critical thinking and produce creative solutions, including an advanced understanding of marketing program management (processes, tools, reporting, etc).
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive actionable insights and decision-making.
- A player-coach approach to help your small team accomplish lofty goals.
- A true passion for B2B marketing.
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce. Demandbase One knowledge/experience is a strong plus.
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical and Vision premiums for employees, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, and 11 paid holidays and 2 additional weeks where all Demandbase employees take off (the week of July 4th and the week of Thanksgiving). Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Demandbase
At Demandbase, we believe in creating a workplace culture that values and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We recognize that everyone brings unique experiences, perspectives, and identities to the table, and we are committed to building a community where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported. Discrimination of any kind is not tolerated, and we strive to ensure that every individual has an equal opportunity to succeed and grow, regardless of their gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, background, marital status, genetic information, education level, veteran status, national origin, or any other protected status. We do not automatically disqualify applicants with criminal records and will consider each applicant on a case-by-case basis.
We also understand that women often face unique challenges pursuing careers in tech, and we believe that diversity drives innovation and growth. That’s why we encourage talented women to apply for roles at Demandbase, even if they don’t have all of the required skills listed in the job description.
We acknowledge that true diversity and inclusion require ongoing effort, and we are committed to doing the work required to make our workplace a safe and equitable space for all. Join us in building a community where we can learn from each other, celebrate our differences, and work together.
The base compensation range for this role, excluding bonus is:
Director, Integrated Marketing