Sr. Systems Administrator – Windows/Capability Lead
Posted on 11/8/2023
Digital services and management consulting for public sector
MetroStar stands out as a digital services and management consulting company with a strong focus on user-centric capabilities and a diverse team of coders, creatives, and strategists. The company's competitive advantage lies in its ability to offer high-quality, customizable solutions like the ML Platform Onyx and DevSecOps solution, Quartz, which cater to diverse mission needs and effectively integrate with data workflows. MetroStar's culture of acknowledging and appreciating team efforts fosters a positive work environment, making it an attractive place for potential employees.
Government & Public Sector
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 9%
1 year growth↑ 15%
2 year growth↑ 38%
Fort Huachuca, Sierra Vista, AZ, USA
IT & Security
- Active Secret Clearance
- 5+ years of experience in system administration, with at least 3 years focusing on Windows Server technologies.
- Deep knowledge of Windows Server (2016, 2019), Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and other Windows server services.
- Ensures long-term requirements of systems operations and administration are included in the overall information systems planning of the organization.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of computer software.
- Implements operating system enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.