Cybersecurity Summer Intern
Posted on 11/28/2022
- Students graduating from a Bachelor's Degree or Masters Degree in a relevant field no sooner than 2024
- Availability to work full time over the summer, starting in June or July 2023
- Penultimate year of University
- Strong communications skills, specifically, the absence of repeated grammatical or typographical errors, clear and concise written and spoken communications, and communications that demonstrate professional judgment
- Specialization in information security, cyber security or risk management as part of the degree
- Experience in audit, information security or information technology consulting or risk management
- Basic information security certification
- Basic understanding of information security related tools such as SIEM, IPS, Firewalls and DLP tools
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time
- Perform risk/security assessments of Suppliers and Third Party relationships to identify, validate and remediate risks. This may include performing interviews, document design assessments and walkthroughs of Key Controls
- Perform ongoing monitoring of Suppliers and Third Party to review compliance against compliance and regulatory requirements
- Perform PCI-related readiness activities to ensure compliance with PCI requirements
- Exhibit pragmatism in formulating process remediation and implementation strategies, defining work tracks, and submitting assessment findings and recommendations
- Have an understanding of emerging technologies including but not limited to mobile and cloud technology
- Contribute towards process improvement of team processes, templates and tools
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.