Director – Vendor Success
Posted on 11/12/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Brookhaven...
- You are a talented business leader with a track record of meeting goals, and success in cross-functional projects
- At your core, you're excited about finding new solutions to any potential road blocks
- You stay oriented to the goal you're trying to achieve and act with urgency to achieve it
- You don't mind digging into details and operating at the lowest level of detail
- You want to do right by our customers to provide a scalable, outstanding customer experience
- You have 10+ years of professional leadership experience, building out teams
- You have 5+ years of experience leading a BPO support network with 3+ vendors and over 2,000 teammates or agents
- Proficient in SQL preferred
- Lead the Vendor Success team and partners to be the most efficient, flexible and innovative in the world. Solving our customers' issues while driving retention
- You will guide the network to constantly meet and exceed quality and productivity metrics such as CSAT, FCR, AHT, TTR, among others
- Partner with DoorDash organization-level leadership to unblock success to our partners, building a bridge between our partners and our internal stakeholders
- Growth and develop senior manager, managers, senior associates and associates in our team
- Continuously improve the team and network toolkit and data pipelines as part of our operational rigor standard
- Maximize the return of investment on tools and systems we implement in Vendor Success operations
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.