We believe AI will be embedded in today’s businesses and help people start tomorrow’s businesses. Our SaaS product allows entrepreneurs, marketers, and copywriters to use the latest natural language processing (NLP) models to improve their communication and accomplish business goals.
Over 8 million users have signed up to use our application and we’re eager to deliver more value for them. Investors in our recent $11 million Series A round include Zach DeWitt at Wing Ventures, David Sacks at Craft Ventures, Li Jin at Atelier Ventures, Alfred Lin at Sequoia, and 80+ other investors. In March 2022, Forbes identified Copy.ai
as one of the language processing AI startups part of a billion-dollar wave.
We’re a scrappy startup so this role is what you make of it, but we’ll help you every step of the way. You’ll be able to look back and see your impact as we grow and evolve. There’s a lot to take on, but we trust that you’re up to the challenge.
is a remote company. All employees must be able to work 9am-5pm in any timezone Pacific to Eastern.
is looking for our next Head of Product who is going to be a champion and advocate for our AI-based copywriting tools as we set out to solve writer’s block forever! We are looking for our next Product Leader to have a proven track record of leading, developing, and scaling a world-class Product Team that can execute on the product vision. Aside having a natural ability to empower and enable your Product Team, we want our Head of Product to bring extraordinary vision to our Product Strategy and Roadmap. Ideally this isn’t your first or even second rodeo in owning and leading Product at rapidly-growing PLG startup, and you love to both get your hands dirty alongside your team and partner cross-functionally with all other areas of the organization to ship product features to market. User-empathy is at your core, and your entire product strategy and roadmap is based on the wants and needs directly from our users who want to see our product reach new heights. Reporting directly into our CEO and being an influential leader on the team, you communicate with precision, embody all of our team-values, and are ready to make a big impact at Copy.ai
on our product in and in the NLP space.
What you’ll do:
- Influence and shape Copy.ai’s long-term product vision, strategy, goals, and metrics
- Redefine and redesign the product function; what it’s responsible for, how it interfaces with other teams, and how it’ll grow and develop over time
- Enable effective execution. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional partners and the team to create effective collaboration models, processes, and operations to improve execution velocity.
- Build alignment across product teams and cross-functional leaders through clear communication and strategic influence
- Lead, coach, motivate, and mentor our highly-capable and growing team of Sr Product Managers and Sr Product Designers
- You have 10+ years of Product Management experience
- 5+ years directly leading a Product Team at a rapidly-growing startup
- You have a proven track record of delivering a unified product vision, having creatively solved complex problems along the way.
- You’re comfortable being a player/coach, meaning rolling up your sleeves while putting your team first.
- You’re low-ego and a great collaborator. We’re a team that prioritizes building trust through speaking candidly so we can learn together.
- You have experience attracting, developing, mentoring and retaining a high-performing, world-class Product Team
- Competence in technology disciplines, opportunities, and constraints to bridge both the business and technical aspects of satisfying the customer need
- You empathize with writers, marketers, and business owners and understand the challenges of bringing creative content to life.
*Copy.ai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.*
What We Offer 😎:
👫 A close-knit and collaborative early-stage startup environment where every voice is heard and every opinion matters; 30 team members as of 08/2022
💰 Competitive salary and stock option equity packages; We’re a Series A
🏥 Excellent Medical Plans to choose from including HSA plans, PPOs, and HMOs from Kaiser and Aetna; Dental and Vision insurance; Copy.ai
pays up to $700/month per employee for monthly premiums
🏠 100% REMOTE startup! Our team is distributed all over the US and Canada
🛫UNLIMITED PTO; We truly believe in work-life balance and that hard work should be balanced with time for rest and rejuvenation
📈 401k plan and automatic 3% employer contribution from Day 1!!!!
💻 Brand new work-sponsored computer
🏝 IRL / In-Person retreats throughout the year
⭐️ Customer focus
⭐️ Data driven