Systems Software Engineer
Updated on 11/30/2023
Creates and publishes critically-acclaimed video games
Rockstar Games stands out as a leading game development company, renowned for its high-quality and content-rich games such as Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead. The company fosters a culture of passion and commitment, offering its employees the opportunity to work on creatively rewarding and challenging projects alongside some of the industry's most talented individuals. With a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a commitment to equality, Rockstar Games provides a supportive and rewarding environment for its employees.
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 8%
1 year growth↑ 16%
2 year growth↑ 33%
Union City, NJ, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
DevOps & Infrastructure
- A minimum of 3+ years in a C# Programming role.
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in the IT Systems Engineering.
- Strong programming skills C#.
- Strong C# fundamentals, including excellent understanding of OO design patterns and concepts.
- Experience automating IT processes, systems and deployments.
- Background working in IT Systems Engineering.
- Passionate about DevOps methodology and “infrastructure as code”.
- Experience deploying of infrastructure to on premise Hypervisors (VMware / Nutanix).
- Automate deployment and maintenance of a wide range of infrastructure, comprising network, servers, storage, and compute (mostly on-premise).
- Manage and deploy Windows and Linux servers using DevOps methodology.
- Support day-to-day IT Operations to drive maximum system uptime.
- Experience in developing Full Stack ASP.NET MVC web applications.
- Proficient in JQuery / Blazor / HTML5 / CSS.
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (Github CI / Jenkins / TeamCity).
- Experience in Unit Testing (XUnit, NUnit) would be advantageous.
- Version control system exposure (Perforce / GIT).
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Puppet or Ansible.
- Knowledge of the Windows server stack (Active directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, DFS/R, Office 365).
- Knowledge of Linux server stack (RHEL / Ubuntu).
- Database configuration and administration (MSSQL / MySQL / Percona).
- Containerization administration and configuration (Docker / Kubernetes).
- Experience with Automation and Orchestration tools (RunDeck / Azure Pipelines / AWX).