Location: East Coast (Remote)
Our mission at Productboard is to help all the curious and relentless product creators out there to "make products that matter, together." But while products matter, we know that people matter more. Your mission at Productboard will be to "Make people matter, together."
We are looking to hire a Sr Manager for our HR Business Partner team, currently spread between San Francisco, Vancouver, London, Dublin and Prague. In this role you will strengthen and empower our global team of HR Business Partners. We are currently in the process of shifting from a Generalist model to an SME model and are excited that our HRBPs will be strong and strategic partners to our business leaders.
As the Sr Manager, HR Business Partners, you will be reporting to our VP People and Culture and will be responsible for aligning the HRBPs team making them effective partners to the business, leading and scaling global HR initiatives, and providing counsel to senior leaders. You will also function as the HRBP to our global Engineering team, while ensuring the consistent and reliable delivery of People projects and programs within Productboard. We will look to you to develop and implement strategies around workforce planning, organizational design, performance management, employee relations, and the development and retention of key talent.
What you will do:
- Coach and mentor the existing team of HRBPs. Together with your team, create a high-performance team culture where everyone is enabled and empowered to do their best work.
- You are a role model and shaper of a culture of innovation, curiosity, experimentation, and challenging the status quo. You drive and support an open and inclusive culture where everyone can perform at their best.
- Act as the HRPB for our global Engineering team, building trust and relationships with leaders and employees, identifying opportunities, and supporting business goals.
- Make the HRBP team’s impact measurable, building credibility and trust with leaders and employees across all levels.
- Utilize data analytics and metrics to identify trends and insights, build and implement impactful HR strategies and solutions always ensuring buy-in and support from the business.
- Develop people strategies that address business challenges and deliver global programs that drive measurable results.
- Synthesize complex situations into a digestible and solution-oriented format for business leaders and their teams.
- Adjust your communication style as needed to be effective and influence your business stakeholders.
- Provide coaching and counsel to leaders and employees in sensitive matters to drive resolution in line with policies, guidelines and employment law.
- Achieve buy-in on people programs from diverse stakeholders, building bridges and creating “win-win” solutions across the organization.
- Navigate and shape a rapidly changing environment and operate comfortably with ambiguity and complexity.
- Partner collaboratively with others on the People team to succeed together and to drive the overall People strategy.
What we need from you:
- You are an experienced people manager who has managed and scaled global HR Business Partner teams before.
- You have successfully supported technical teams as an HRBP.
- You are a change management expert - you have past experience and comfort in working in a fast-paced, ever-changing business environment, and you bring your stakeholders with you through the change process.
- You build diversity, equity and inclusion into everything you do.
- You are a strong project manager who ensures projects are completed on time.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Lunch delivered to the office
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 6,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In Feb 2022, we closed our $125M Series-D round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver, London, Dublin and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We were recognized by Forbes for being the "Next Billion Dollar" start-up
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.