Business Program Manager
Posted on 8/18/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • Menlo Park, CA, USA
- 5+ years experience with program management, strategy, management consulting or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Strategy, Finance, Engineering and/or Computer Science/Statistics
- Experience working at large-scale companies directly with management as well as people at all levels, including executive and C-suite level, both inside and outside of a company
- Experience with building presentations in Keynote and/or PowerPoint and compiling briefing materials
- Experience managing multiple tasks under timelines and shifting priorities
- Project management and communications (long- and short-form) experience
- Manage strategy discussions and facilitate efforts to set vision, long-term thinking and objectives for the organization
- Drive internal initiatives and ensure progress on priority workstreams, building decision-making frameworks and deliverables both within and across organizations
- Lead and improve overall planning processes including headcount and budget allocation
- Manage message development for internal and external engagements and scale communications across the organization
- Drive operational excellence into the organization through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or improve processes
- Lead projects to optimize organizational health and scale the organization
- Foster relationships and work with cross-functional partners to understand their needs and ideas on how to better collaborate
- Advanced Degree or MBA
Parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, & more
Meta's mission is to make the world more open and connected— and give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
Company Core Values
- Give People a Voice - People deserve to be heard and to have a voice — even when that means defending the right of people we disagree with.
- Serve Everyone - We work to make technology accessible to everyone, and our business model is ads so our services can be free.
- Promote Economic Opportunity - Our tools level the playing field so businesses grow, create jobs and strengthen the economy.
- Build Connection and Community - Our services help people connect, and when they’re at their best, they bring people closer together.
- Keep People Safe and Protect Privacy - We have a responsibility to promote the best of what people can do together by keeping people safe and preventing harm.