Moxion is a vertically integrated manufacturer of all-electric mobile power and energy storage solutions. We have developed commercial-scale, powerful, silent, and emissions-free mobile battery stations that are designed to replace traditional diesel generators in most applications today. We’re pioneering mobile energy storage technology, leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and disrupting the diesel economy. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime.
As a Software Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of our innovative customer facing application that interfaces with our core product and drives business growth. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Design, Sales and Manufacturing to define product requirements, prioritize features, and deliver high-quality software products on-time and within budget.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully launching and managing software products in a fast-paced, agile environment. You should be a strategic thinker, a natural problem solver, and possess excellent communication and leadership skills. You should also have a deep understanding of user experience design, software development methodologies, Quality Testing and product management best practices.
If you are passionate about building world-class software products for a high growth, environmentally conscious company that delight customers and drive business growth, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
What you’ll do:
- Features you will own in Moxion cloud based App: End user application ; Customer management and repository; Fleet management tools
- What you will be responsible for: Gather requirements with Energy Services, Sales and customers; Prioritize requirements in the product roadmap; Write technical specifications and collaborate with Design; Support the Engineering team during implementation; Support go-to-market strategy with the Sales and Marketing teams
- Who you will be working with: As part of the product team you will report to the Group PM Software . You will work closely with the Design, Engineering, Sales, and Energy Service teams.
Skills to be successful:
- 3 to 5 years as Product Manager or relevant experience
- Customer centric
- Verbal and written communication
- Domain knowledge
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience implementing a CRM or similar customer centric product
- Expertise on fleet management use cases
- Expertise on storage or EV industry
- Prior experience working with energy utilities
- Prior experience working as or with data scientists.
- SCRUM experience, i.e. acted as Product Owner
- Prior experience with Program Management
We currently use:
Moxion is committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. Compensation displayed is a range. Maximum amounts are reserved for those candidates that exceed all experience and background requirements. We reserve the right to offer compensation based on level of experience. Moxion has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay within the San Francisco Bay area. If you live outside that region, the range is subject to change.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within the range provided above. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role.
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free lunch, coffee, and snacks onsite, flexible work from home (for some roles), free tax advisory services, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, company swag, investment in professional development courses, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion’s values. We care about growth for our people and team, and this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we’re developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought and different perspectives to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don’t discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experience to our company, please apply.
Moxion is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let our recruiting team know or email [email protected]