Posted on 2/2/2022
Menlo Park, CA, USA
Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year university in a design-related discipline
- 6+ years of professional creative design experience with an agency or with an internal corporate marketing team
- Ability to articulate and confidently present creative ideas to internal teams
- An online portfolio of relevant work demonstrating a deep understanding of design concepts including layout, composition, typography and color
- Ability to understand complicated concepts and illustrate them into clear and compelling visual narratives (infographics, animation, icons, charts, data visualization, etc.)
- Ability to design and format content and typography at an advanced level
- Experience implementing brand elements across marketing assets
- Knowledge of professional printing methods and ability to prepare clean, print-ready production files
- Understanding of current industry standards for optimizing user experience for website and mobile interfaces and experience designing wireframes and mockups for web and email
- Proven experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) and presentation software
- Experience with video production, motion graphics, 3D design and animation skills are a plus
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects with short timelines, ensuring that deliverables are completed on time, on budget, and at the highest quality level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Design and produce a broad range of creative deliverables, including UX/UI design for web, digital advertising, email marketing, PPT presentation slides, illustrative infographics, digital UI, wireframes, mockups, and including print collateral/print displays
- Produce production ready artwork and manage production vendors related to marketing collateral and digital assets
- Bring fresh direction and insight through design solutions while maintaining and reinforcing brand standards
- Collaborate and ideate creative solutions with corporate and product marketing teams
- Maintain organization and management of files to ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency
Leading enterprise AI software provider
C3.ai is building tools to make AI cost-effective. The company focuses on building applications for reliability, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement.
- Education - Lifelong learning is a part of C3 AI. That’s why we will cover the total cost for employees to earn a master’s degree in computer science online. Those who complete the degree get three more big perks—a $25,000 cash bonus, a guaranteed 15% raise and a stock grant.
- Relax and recharge - In the United States, C3 AI offers 15 days of paid time off every year. As your tenure with the company grows so does your paid time off! C3 AI also offers 10 paid public holidays around which you can build your vacation leave.
- Training - C3 AI holds monthly employee training sessions as well as weekly lunch-and-learns. C3 AI also encourages further education by offering bonuses for the successful completion of select online courses.
- Health coverage - C3 AI offers competitive coverage. Our program includes medical, dental, and vision.
- 401K - C3 AI offers fund options via Charles Schwab for retirement savings.
- Equity - Restricted stock units are granted to all full-time C3 AI employees.
- Free gym membership - To help keep you at the top of your game, C3 AI offers employees a free gym membership at our state-of-the-art fitness facility.
- Catered lunches daily - C3 AI provides a fully stocked snack area and beverage refrigerator that contains everything from energy drinks to sodas and iced tea. Every day C3 AI provides a catered, gourmet lunch so that the team can relax together and share ideas.
- Commuter check program - C3 AI offers tax saving commuter benefits program.
- Travel assistance - Employees are provided global health insurance while traveling for business
- Ping-pong and pool tables - C3 AI has been known to host ping-pong and pool tournaments, allowing you to step away from the monitor. This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy coworkers while hitting a white ball at them.
- Friday happy hour - Relax and unwind at the end of the week at C3’s weekly Friday Happy Hour. Enjoy good food, good drinks and great company at our office.
- Flexible spending accounts - C3 AI offers both Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts. Both accounts enable you to pay for essential health and wellness before you pay taxes on it.
- Life insurance - C3 AI offers short term / long term disability, life insurance and AD&D insurance.
- Additional leave benefits - C3 AI offers paid time off for bereavement and jury leave.
- Continental breakfast - It’s the most important meal of the day. C3 AI offers breakfast five days a week, including oatmeal, cereal, fruit, and delicious coffee.
- Innovation - Our ambition is to solve problems that have never been solved before.
- Curiosity - We are self-learners, fulfilled by continuous knowledge acquisition to accelerate innovation.
- Integrity - We comport ourselves with unwavering ethical integrity, respect, and courtesy.
- Collective Intelligence - The respect we have for the intelligence and capabilities of one another fosters boundless collaboration.